Join us on July 23, 2022 for a Lennar event featuring Chibog food truck!
Update from Waste Management – 3/27/2020
At Waste Management, our team members are family, and at a time like this, customers are family too. We are committed to putting you at the center of everything we do, partnering to find solutions to the challenges you face.
First and foremost, we remain focused on providing outstanding collection and disposal services. We are an essential service to the community. We have been servicing impacted areas, and we will continue to operate during state of emergency and shelter-in-place orders.
The WM employees that provide your service every day already operate under policies designed to protect our communities’ health and safety, and we enhanced these policies by implementing additional measures, where possible.
Please help us further protect safety by reminding residents to bag all trash and tie the bags securely. This will eliminate the risk of loose materials, such as tissues, escaping from carts during service.
We know your needs are changing by the day, so we will continue to provide the solutions you need. There is no one-size-fits-all approach, so we are laser-focused on meeting your evolving and unique needs.
We have mobilized all customer and operational support roles to work from home to protect the health and safety of our teammates while ensuring we preserve a channel to provide you much-needed support. This is an unprecedented situation, so we appreciate your flexibility and understanding during this transition. If you need support, our Customer Service team is available by phone or email.
Service… Solutions… Support… That’s what we’ll bring you every step of the way. Please visit WM.com for more information on our response to COVID-19.
There is no such thing as “business as usual” right now—every day presents new hurdles to overcome. You can always count on us to work for a sustainable tomorrow, and the WM family will partner with you to figure it out—together.
A notice from Waste Management:
Dear Community Manager,
At Waste Management, we are committed to putting people first. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities is our highest priority.
- Based on the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and federal, state and local agencies, Waste Management is taking necessary steps in response to social distancing recommendations, potential mitigation activity, and declared local states of emergency.
- Effective March 18, 2020, we are temporarily closing residential call centers to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We are actively coordinating remote operations to serve our customers during this situation with the goal of resuming residential call handing as soon as possible.
- At this time, there is no impact to your scheduled residential collection service. Please let residents know that we are continuing to operate on our regular schedule.
- For the most up-to-date service information, please encourage residents to visit wm.com/alerts. If we do need to adjust service, we will post the information to this webpage.
- For other service inquires, residents can submit an email to:
- Please be aware that response time may be impacted by high volume.
- The COVID-19 situation is evolving daily. As circumstances change that may impact our ability to provide services as scheduled, we will provide updates to our customers and communities. Please be sure to bookmark our website for easy-to-access updates wm.com/alerts.
We recognize that the temporary interruption to phone service may create an inconvenience. We appreciate your partnership and patience as we navigate this fluid situation together and focus on keeping our people and communities safe.